Sunday, April 30, 2006

Conversation without

What a blessing
What a curse
To live in your shadow
As you live in mine

We look out
For each other
At each other
There is no other

Always hiding somewhere
Only to appear from nowhere
To see you at the next corner
Surprises me no longer

They call me vain
When I look at you again
I'm just proud of you
Don't want no dirt on you

My greatest critic
Whispering my faults
In that silent voice
Heard with my eyes

We are so same
Yet so different
Parallel opposites
Of the one-sided coin

When I see right through you
You are barely there
A ghost painted
On the canvas of reality

I screamed and shouted at you today
For reminding me of that someone I hate
As I shook my head in despair
I caught you nodding yours

After much intoxication
We are two at last
My victory secured
And yet I wonder

Am I yours
Or are you mine
A mere reflection
To be reflected upon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home