Saturday, April 01, 2006

Field Trip

After spending about 1 month at home, I finally got to go out courtesy of aZ and Junyi. We went Orchard to shop around. I've never made so many heads turn in my life, but thanks to the fantastic designs on my cast, I got a lot of attention from the girls.

Expressions ranged from want-to-laugh-but-trying-not-to-laugh to I-wanna-take-another-look-without-anyone-noticing. I'm sure if aZ and Junyi weren't around, I'd get some numbers for sure. Maybe.

Walking around town with crutches is damn freaking shagadelic. I was really freaking gone as we moved around town. It's not easy to go around town with crutches on a Friday evening. But I guess I amused a lot of people with my outstanding cast.

Anyway, tonight we celebrated John's 22nd Birthday and so on to Q Room we went. As usual, we drank and sang and drank and sang. Nothing beats a night out with the lads I guess.

Of course Den the Man came down with his M. Bison who wasn't intimidated by us, even though the first song she heard upon entering the room was Foong's rendition of "Li Ay Hia Di". She's quite sporting and sang a few Duets with Den. Dun let go of that gem of yours ok.

So here I am at home, admiring the $54 boots Les got for us from Aussie and the T-shirts I ordered from Threadless. Wonder when I'll put them to good use. The Doc says 3 more weeks and I'll get a walking cast, so I still have way to go before getting to kick some balls around.

Thought of the Day : Don't You know it's rude to stare? (Pretty and/or cute girls are exempted of course!)

The birds around my neighborhood are chirping already. That means it's time to lean back onto the bed and have a good night's rest. See you later, alligators.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home