Thursday, March 09, 2006

Mr Stiffy

I've got a Stiffy you could probably smash bottles on. Mr Stiffy currently covers 75% of my leg. I can't wait to see the Doc again on the 29th. Hopefully he decides that I'm healing well and cuts Mr Stiffy down to size.

Everything looks gloomy for the short-term future. My hours in the gym have gone up in smoke. My social life is wrapped up around the msn n the irc. My right leg muscles are probably degenerating as I type. The walls are closing in. Blah Blah Blah.

Life is really bad when you know tomorrow is just yesterday in disguise.

Well, at least I'm not going nuts yet.

Or am I.

Decided to post this musing of mine I posted in my old blog around 2 years ago.

Somehow it still makes no sense to me 2 years on but I like it very much.

Probably 'cause it's a product of Yours Truly.



I woke up and saw your shadow
You drifted away I quickly followed

Went out the door and up the hill
The rain was heavy my eyes were veiled
I lost you somewhere along the way
No,no,not again I say

All my hopes were quickly slain
Each step back was one of pain
Chasing shadows yet again

Promise myself not to be a fool
Such a thing will never I do
Back to bed back to sleep
Slumber long and slumber deep

I wake up and see your shadow
You drift away I quickly follow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home