Monday, April 03, 2006

This could very well have been something else and in fact it was

Of M.Bisons and Shredders, 5 drone rushes and aesthetically pleasing artistic displays of human interaction in a controlled environment. That's what tonight's conversation on irc was about anyways.

So, I logged into my blog account wanting to write something even if it really means nothing. 3 hours on and that something even if it means nothing has translated to a big blank space. I could have just closed my internet browser but I don't like to stop what I started, even if technically speaking I haven't really started.

Foong wanted me to post something to entertain him before he slept. Wala!! The inspiration for the 1st incarnation of this very post! Title was "Hi Foong". Entry consisted of "This was written to entertain Foong. So Hi there. 'Nuff Said."

What a brilliant entry! Definite contender for Blog-of-the-year-or-some-other-similar-award-I-seriously-couldn't-give-a-flying-f*ck-about!!

But I know it's dishonest to cheat, and so I decided to apply myself a little more. Then I thought of a brilliant plan. How about "Blog Entries I'll never publish!" ? Definitely the way to go.

So here I am doing major plastic surgery to the Foong post. I'm definitely better than Dr. Woffles Wu I daresay. This is much better than that pathetic little post but yet somewhere deep down, the original post still lives on as part of this vast improvement!!

Anyway, on with the new topic that I thought of. Here's the list.

10) "The 100th goal I scored for /S"

9) "I enjoyed my conversation with Fiona Xie so much I forgot to stare at her boobs"

8) "Things I enjoy doing with my right hand"

7) "Things I really enjoy doing with BOTH hands"

6) "My date with the waxing salon"

5) "N'sync, Backstreet Boys and Westlife : Bands I love and why"

4) "And that 153GB hidden folder on my external harddisk drive contains..."

3) "Personal Collection of Barbie dolls for sale"

2) "At Milan currently modelling for Versace, missing you guys..."

1) "10 reasons I don't like Wenny"

Haha. Not bad right? Foong dared me to write the number 1 on the list and being the shy, cowardly guy that I am, I refused. And then I went on and wrote it. That tells you a lot about me I guess.

No offense to Wenny ok? You rock!

Another day, another blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home