Saturday, April 08, 2006

One for Den

Got a shocker today when Dennis said that he's got Bell's Palsy aka facial paralysis. The poor guy decided to push his appointment date with the neurologist till after his papers. I realised his appt date is on the same day as mine. Maybe I'll catch him at SGH. Strange coincidence though.

Anyway, S was nice enough to take time off her busy scheldule and come visit me when she heard that I was injured from one of our common frens whom I met at Orchard the other day.

She even bought a Ramly burger for me from the Tanjong Pagar Railway Station near our house. According to her, it's open 'till 4am!! And it tastes very good although my opinions might be heavily biased at the moment.


"The Ramly Burger...so nice."

Well, nothing much else to say. Huiyi looks fantastic in her blog, I'm hopping around the house, the guys are mugging and Arsenal has 8 clean-sheets in Europe. Think life's going OK at the moment.

Now we just need /S to thrash their next opponents, Kerk to look good in his blog, exams to be over so the celebrations can start asap, all of us to saggf and Dennis to get well soon.
'Nuff said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home