Friday, March 31, 2006

Common Sense

I think there are quite a lot of smart people out there who lack that certain something called common sense. I guess common sense isn't that common after all. Let me share a little bit of my common sense with you.

1)Sending failed suicide attemptees to JAIL isn't that great an idea. What's that supposed to do? Dissuade them from trying to end their lives again by oh-so-tactfully ruining their future? If we're so eager to punish them, I vote for the Death penalty.

2) In the lift, repeatedly pressing the button of the floor that you are heading to does not make you reach there faster. Tried and tested by Yours Truly countless times.

3) If someone puts SG in their DOTA game name, it means SINGAPORE. So stop joining those games you freaking US, VE, BG, CA, FR and what-have-yous.

I'll continue this later 'cause I'm sleepy already. Zzzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home