Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Heal or I'll shoot!!

Went to see the doc today. He was a bit concerned that my bone wasn't healing as fast as it should. Asked me to keep away from fags 'cause smoking slows bone recovery. Zzzzzzz.

He was gonna make me continue with the long cast, but changed his mind at the last minute to give me a short cast. Says I should put 10-20% of my body weight on it so that the bone will join together faster.

I can bend my leg to nearly 90 degrees but not anymore 'cause my knee hurts when I try. Doc says its because being immobile for too long causes some @!!#%& in the knee to contract and it'll take time before I recover full knee mobility.

The sickest part is that my right thigh is damn small compared to my left thigh. So the muscles have definitely degenerated. I can imagine my right calf being as thick as uh.....my arm?

When will I start walking? Will my right leg ever grow back to its original size considering how hard it is for me to gain weight? How did a "2-3 months recovery" turn into a "3-6 months recovery"?

%#&%#@#^&* DAMMIT!!!!

Thou shalt suffer with me as I continue to unleash torrents of melancholic, sobby, cringe-worthy cheena songs on my blog!! Actually this is a very nice duet that I'd love to sing with *ahem* even though my voice sucks. Gimme the loving I deserve. If I don't deserve any, at least stop feeding me that poison called Hope.

Well, at least I learnt one thing today.

Fact of the day : Smoking slows down bone recovery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home