Saturday, February 18, 2006

Yummy

Opened my V-day present on thurs. GuyLian chocs. Someone gave me GuyLian chocs last time too for "Friendship Day" aka V-day in disguise. Although this time Godiva chocs were thrown in too. They only served to whip up my appetite for more chocolate.

Was deeply disappointed when I found out that Fullerton's Choc Buffet was fully booked this weekend. Fact is I was bitching about it throughout gym 'till the guys cannot take it. Luckily there was still Max Brenner's Chocolate Bar at Esplanade.

Suckao, Chocolate fondue and Italian thick chocolate. I especially liked the Italian thick chocolate 'cause it's really really thick and had a coffee-like strong aftertaste. Recommended for those of you who like a stronger taste for their hot chocolate.

So after the chocolate treat, we headed down to Newton. This time we decided to try eating on the side that faces the main road. We were damn lucky 'cause we stumbled upon this nice Teo Chew porridge stall called "松". And we found tasty fried rice and La-La from a "Best BBQ & Seafood" 煮炒 stall. Just look for the Malay lady who speaks chinese fluently.

Oh yeah! And some stall was playing this retro chinese/canto cd. Got a few mambo retro songs sung in cantonese!! Quite stunning. I was wondering what if the canto versions were the original versions!! That would be a real shocker.

Anyway, was supposed to go prawn-fishing with Weiyou and Aozhi like right now but got cancelled. So I decided to blog about today since I'm free. It was such a satisfying night out. I love yummy stuff. Yummy Yummy Yummy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home