Sunday, February 19, 2006

Hurt

This really sucks. Hurt my shin. Badly. Now I can't walk. Got to go hospital tomorrow to get x-ray done. Can't even hop on one leg properly cuz even hopping causes my injured leg to hurt.

Karma at work. I commited a red card-worthy foul on the guy by kicking him as he ran past me. Who's the one hurting now? And he even walked over to apologise for injuring me. I felt like the biggest prick on planet earth.

I'm guessing I fractured something 'cause the sound of impact was a loud "Piak!" Like a dry twig snapping into two. Ouch.

Guess I'd upset the balance of my Universe by having too much fun on friday night. That's why I got hurt. To return my Universe to equilibrium.

Lesson learnt : Great times never last. And never kick someone bigger than you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home