Monday, January 23, 2006

A name struck me

酒之家 or 酒菜之家.

That's a name that suddenly came to my mind.

A good name for a restaurant no?

But I think both names might have been taken already?

'Cause what with my self-imposed alcohol ban for the past week, this sudden idea popped into my brain. There are so many people out there who love a drink or two. Whisky,Vodka,Beer,Wine. You name it, someone out there loves it.

And the notion of cooking dishes with alcohol has always been there. From Beer-battered-whatever-you-have to penne alla vodka . What if all these dishes existed under 1 restuarant?

Just a sudden thought that came to mind that's all. But it may just lead to something more. Got to experiment more though.

I'll redo this post so watch for it....'cause I'm feeling so hungry right now. Can't type more. ZzzzZzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home