Friday, December 09, 2005

Scandalous K

Plucked up the courage to msn S today. In fact, I'm msn-ing her right now. Found her email on a old piece of paper and tried it out. I'm so lucky I can't believe it. I mean who still uses Pacific Net email from like 9 years ago for their MSN.

We're talking about the old times and stuff. Seems like she's on her 3rd year in NUS Chem Eng. Going for Industrial Attachment in Tuas next sem. She can remember our time together quite well still.

She remembers all the "evil deeds" I did to her. How I used to bully her and make her cry all the time. She remembers how I was made to sit right in front of the class and even under the teacher's table.

She remembers the "drink ink" incident. And many other things that even I've kind of forgotten. She admits that she's a crybaby and even asked me if her face went all red and flushed when she cried.

S says: used to think u dun like me.. dat's y keep bullyin me (That is just so so far away from the Truth.)

S says: yah la.. i used to be so innocent one.. den became corrupted in this 2 yrs.. all ur fault!
K says: ...sure anot...i thought is you corupt me one ok..
S says: haha is it.. i learn a lot of stuff fr u k!
(LOL!!!!!!!)

Lots of other things said as well but I'm not telling more. Haven't hinted/asked her whether she's Single yet though, hahaha. Think that I'm thinking too much. *mental slaps self*

Enough of this scandalous post.

Shall engage in more msn-ing.

Teeheehee...

TricksyB is on the prowl!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home