Sunday, October 23, 2005

Liquid Kitchen (Upper Thomson one)

Boredom stuck out its fucking ugly head as I paced my way through the week reaching the climax known as "The Saturday Evening". As I was dozing with my notes as pillows, aZ called and I picked up. Lucky I did and Yuda picked me up from Queensway as we proceeded to Liquid Kitchen at Upper Thomson to watch soccer and have a drink or two (or three or four but who's counting?)

The place was pretty good and the beer was good. Only thing was the music was sort of uh.....loud? But ok la. Overall still quite a nice place to chill. But the carbonara spaghetti was sorta too plain. The sauce could've been more special considering it's carbonara. Didn't try the chicky wings but Yuda says Europa one better so trust him bah.

After the match we went to Seah's house to watch a Korean horror show. Felt that the plot was sort of jumping around. Like it had been cut in various places or something. Reached home and voila! DOTA beckons!!

Only 1 game but it satisfied my KS instincts of waiting for the last hit and lucent beaming their gluteus maximus to never-never land. But Weikin and Seah were the ones doing the most killing. Good game though since I hadn't played in a while.

Anyway it's 6 in the morn on Sunday and there's a footie match later at Tampines(Foong must be damn happy!). So it's time to catch forty winks or so. Update again when something or another comes up. Next time come to the Liquid Kitchen at River Valley Rd. Won't get lost so easily mah. And nearer for some of us too. SELFISH KERK!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Fellow! I was just searching blogs,and I found yours! I like it!
If you have a moment, please visit my alternative music lyrics site.
Good luck!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home