Thursday, September 29, 2005

Sue me I'm a bitch

I seriously still don't know how we ended up at Weikin's house watching "Boat Trip". But there was a neat part in the show that I don't think anyone paid much attention to. One of the gay guys said that his father refused to talk to him for 20 years because of his sexual preference. But when the dad was dying he told him,"Hector,I have wasted so much time. I am sorry. You are still my son."

Got me thinking a bit. Sometimes don't we waste a lot of time hating people? Or getting angry with others or even ourselves? Think we should just forgive and forget more often. I mean who doesn't want to have good relationships with everyone? Getting angry or hating someone actually requires EFFORT. Sorry, but I'm too lazy to put in any sort of that kind of effort.

Somehow I always manage to piss people off. Like when I turn up LATE every other time. *Ahem* Or everytime. When I start talking rubbish and behave like an idiot or a prick. The way my hp's on perm-silent-no-vibration-mode so that I will almost never pick up your call(But I think I've developed a 6th sense for hp signal waves so I'll still manage to pick up some calls once in a while.)

Behaving GAYish(guess who's gonna take over GL HF now that Seah's promoted? Muahahaha!) Missing the ball so often it's kind of a miracle I'm still keeps(Probably something to do with the fact that we don't have any other keeps aka We Have No Choice You Bloody Fool!)

Yeah, guess I'm a bitch. But if you're reading this, there's a 99% chance you're my friend(Unless you're blinkymummy, in which case, I wanna be your friend! You've just read so many bad things about me, surely it can't get any worse when you get to know me right?)

Well friends, I promise I'll try to improve myself and change my oh-so-dreadful-horrid-horrid(almost forgot about the irritating fake accent!) habits. But in return, you guys also must promise to try to accomodate me best as you can and don't get pissed off with me so often ok?

I'll continue to entertain you guys with my short-circuit-brain-freeze incidents as a reward! But I think that the bye-bye incident is not that funny. Seriously. Okay, here's Kerk's account of what happened. You be the judge.

We were leaving in two cars after a night at Hooters. At the traffic light, both cars stopped. I was looking at the other car when King made the right turn and I just blurted "Bye Bye." First thing, the window was NOT wind down. Second thing, the cars were not that near and obviously no one can hear what I said 'cept the dudes in the car I'm in. And I didn't even wave at them. I just said "Bye Bye" in a normal talking tone so Foong at the back seat thought that I was talking on the phone. When the truth came out, King and Foong laughed all the way to the expressway. And now everybody knows and they say bye bye to me when we take seperate cars.

So was it really that funny? No what. I was just thinking about our friendship when we made the right turn and that I was leaving them. So my mouth uttered the words people use to bid each other farewell. Okay, so it was a bit idiotic. But not funny right? Judges please tag or comment. Tag better. Comments like nobody comment so I lazy to click also. (But blinkymummy given special permission to comment. But longer than your prev "Haha!" ok!)

Okay, Aozhi just jio-ed us for Lords of Dogtown. Hope it's a good movie! Oh yeah, Daphne now got something to read liao right? This entry long enough for you? Hah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home