Saturday, September 17, 2005

Beer and Beer?

If you guys haven't realised, I love to blog when I've got some alcohol in my bloodstream. Alcohol makes retards of us sometimes, but not for me. Alcohol just brings my deepest thoughts to the surface. That's why you won't see me stumbling over the steps or fumbling for the keys when I've had a couple of drinks. It's called determination-not-to-get-pissed-drunk.

I spent the night at Mik's birthday celebration talking rubbish to Yogi,Kailing,Yuehong,aZ,Steph and others. I just love to talk even when what I'm saying isn't exactly interesting,funny or relevant to anything. I love to talk about the wonderful(weird ass) things that go through my mind.

Met so so many people whom I haven't seen in years!! People like Yanni,Wawa,Luther and Immanuel. Really pleased to meet so many old friends. Well, Happy Birthday Mikeller!!

Went off to NUS Sports and Recreation Centre for a drink! Yup, You read that right. We bought drinks at the 7-11 at Fong Seng before proceeding to NUS to chill. So we met Huiyi's friends as well. The ever-so-entertaining Sharon who has so much to say. Me kinda woman.(No...not really.) The skinny Tiffany whom Huiyi say is quite hot.(I think she's v. pretty too, but v.v.v.v.v. skinny! Who am I to comment...I'm not exactly of acceptable weight either. But she's got really nice hair though.)

It was fun just drinking and talking and listening. Hah, but the shocking part was when Sharon laughed when Huiyi introduced us. Apparently EVERYONE has seen me NKF video. Damn.

It's time we limit the distribution of the NKF vid. I don't really want people to "Hey! I saw you in that really funny vid! Haha..I had a good laugh man!" Not exactly the way I'd want to be known. Especially to potential Mrs !CookieMonster(s). Let's make an even funnier vid!!

Yeah, we had a great time. So let's do this again ok? Drinking,laughing,talking,teasing,smiling and not Brooding,sulking,tearing,shouting,frowning.

Once in a while,once in a while
I walk upon a many mile
To see the one cast to exile
Her name forever in denial


(That's the first stanza of a ?poem that I made up in the ten mins that I was typing this entry. Uh, I'll probably think up the rest of it Tomorrow. Isn't it wonderful how the human brain works?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home