Monday, November 14, 2005

Rage against the electric shaver

I've had 3 electric shavers this year,1 bought 2 given, and they all suck. From the Braun Activator to the Norelco Speed XL. "What's wrong?" I hear you say. BLOODY HELL EVERYTHING'S WRONG!!!!

Kerk's hairgrowth is....incomparable? I spend a week not shaving and I can't recognise me. I'd probably get sold to the circus or something.

"Welcome to the Freak show. Today we have the New Wolfman!!"

Anyway, I have to shave morning and evening. Yes, Morning And Evening. So I was freaking tired of buying replacement blades for my trusty razor and decided to invest on my first eletric shaver. Cue BIG MISTAKE!!

Yeah, sure it shaved me. But it only shaved me to a bloody certain length before giving up. I read and reread the manual. Tried every available setting,clipper length,different mode but it just couldn't make it. Subsequent electric shavers have proven likewise.

In fact the 3 of them are lined up behind the mirror of my basin like 3 damn dildoes of which I have use for neither nor. So please stop giving me electric shavers(and No Dildoes too for all you wise guys out there). Get me a year's supply of Mach3 blades instead.

Ok, must give a subjective view otherwise later all these companies sue me for saying their electric shavers SUCK. Electric shavers are good for 'styling' your facial hair la. Like for example if you want a Pires-istic one liner running down the middle of your chin. But I'm warning you that unless you fancy leaving goatees or wat-have-yous, you're much better off with a razor.

Mach3's pretty good. Take it from the Man-who-does-it-twice-a-day. And always use shaving foam. Really helps. And I read somewhere that people used to wax their moustache. Ouch. I'm not that pain-tolerant yet. Maybe after a bottle or two hur.

So that's that. Short update this 'cause I'm burnt out from my Lit paper. Canterbury Tales was a nightmare what with the old English. Over and Out.

1 Comments:

Blogger kerkiemonster said...

I bet it's a girl!! Or is it.

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home