Thursday, November 03, 2005

Lazy Post

Daphne suggested I post this and as I'm too lazy to update so I did. Do leave the comments yeah.

If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, even if we don't speak often, please post a comment with a memory of you and me. It can be anything you want - good or bad. When you're finished, post this little paragraph on your online journal (if you've got one) and be surprised (or moritified) about what people remember about you.

V for... : "Voluptous"(Huiyi), "Von"(Daphne), "Steph"(Stephanie)

How much is that kerkie in the window : "You'd have to pay me instead"(Linda), "10 dollars,but only if it's refundable."(Xiaoling), "I more generous,11 dollars! But must clean my house,cook,wash dishes....licking my boots optional though."(Xiaoling's sister)

5 Comments:

Blogger Daphne Maia said...

yucks, spam sucks! i wanted to be first! how can the first go to some anonymous advertisement?! bleh. sucks.

IRC (omg so old school!)
the MSN chats and SMSes.

I remember once i was feeling so upset n discouraged about some sch stuff tht i SMSed u early in the morning. ok la not that early.. 9:30am? and u replied! do u remember that?

3:37 PM  
Blogger foong said...

i remember your double hat-trick after the magic mud T_T

8:55 PM  
Blogger y u e h o n g said...

V for "Very cockanathan"
In school we used to play soccer and ping pong together, and u never fail to make us look good. It's kinda funny when u poise yourself for some spectacular football move, then u end up kick the ball at your own head.

Nonetheless, u da funny man.

2:06 PM  
Blogger huiyi said...

OMG! Did i see my name around ur post somewhere?? Is that e same Huiyi as in me? haaa... i cant tag on ur tagboard!

8:20 PM  
Blogger kerkiemonster said...

really...so sad!!! Bleah! The only other huiyi I noe is jenno and she just tagged on my boardie...hmmmmm

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home