Monday, September 12, 2005

Creepy

As Daphne said, I'm like 12 days late! My 21st was pretty fun. Dinner with the PJ clique and then Europa with IS. Huiyi was sweet enough to come down after her ball and managed to wish me before the stroke of midnight. And she brought along eye candy too. Ha!

Then of course we had the BBQ at Weikin's. Lotsa lotsa beer. The lads got me a Thierry Henry Arsenal Jersey. We definitely had a wild time. Should do this sort of get-together like once a month as Weikin said.

Anyway...I was watching this Jap movie on channel 8 late last night, "Tales of the Unusual". Quite an interesting movie though the first story was SCARY!! I forced myself to watch it and when the really horrible parts came, I switched to other channels and tried thinking positive thoughts.(I heard from someone that if you're really scared, you should think horny thoughts. Works especially if you're a guy. Don't ask me why. Uh....I think that someone is me though. Haha!)

I'll go into detail about the 1st story 'cause I really like it and I don't know what else can keep you fellas entertained while waiting for the next entry. It starts off with this plane crashing into a snowy mountain. There's 5 survivors, 3 guys and 2 girls(the girls are apparently the best of friends.) 1 of the girls has a broken ankle so she can't walk. So the rest take turn to carry her until all of them cannot take it 'cause they're like in the middle of the snowstorm and they got to carry food and clothes too.

So the doctor suggests digging a hole and leaving her in it to protect her body from the blizzard till they come back. Everyone reluctantly agrees. A surprisingly short distance away, they find a shelter. The uninjured girl rushes back with one of the guys to try to free her friend. Because it's too dark to see anything, the guy accidentally kills the injured girl when he plunges the shovel too deep.

So now there's only 4 of them left. The doctor tells of a story. "2 friends were caught out in a storm.1 of them got injured. Everyday the uninjured person would go out to pretend to look for help when actually he was secretly eating food. The injured guy died subsequently because of his wounds and lack of food. So he was buried somewhere near the shelter. The freaky thing is when the lone guy wakes up every morning he finds the corpse of his friend beside him. And so he buries him everyday but the same thing keeps happening."

Obviously the girl freaks out and tells the guy to stop saying such horrible things. They then decide to take turns to sleep.3 people sleep while 1 person stays awake. Every 5 minutes they would wake up the next guy in line and go to zzz themselves. At the end of every 3 hours,everyone must wake up. This is where all the damn freaky parts come in.

The shelter is damn freaking dark so you can't really see much. They start seeing things but they convince themselves that it's because they're cold n hungry. It seemed to me to be the ghost of the dead girl.

So they keep on zzz n waking, all the while seeing scary stuff. At the end of the 3 hours,they discover one of the guys is dead. And according to the doctor, he's been dead for at least an hour. So who the hell's been waking up the guy after him all the time?

Another 3 hours later, they wake up and discover the doctor's dead for some time. So who's been waking up the guy after the doctor????? The 2 remaining people decide to stay awake n sleep at the same time while videocamming themselves to see what happens. The videocam part is damn freaky cuz it's like got infra-red so you can see everything clearly. On the video cam,a girl starts walking towards the guy. I was like WTF!!!

Next thing you know the girl gets woken up by rescuers. She's in the middle of the snowy mountain and not in a cave. All around her are the guys who are all dead. The really freaky thing is that they are at the location where the injured girl died with only her head sticking out and a shovel buried deep down. They are arranged in a circle with the dead girl being part of the circle.
I almost pissed in my pants!!

Here comes the climax of the story. Apparently after the 1st guy died, the Doctor continued his little story. "So the guy to find out how the corpse kept ending up beside him, decided to videocam himself. When he woke up the next morning(with the corpse beside him) he watched the video cam and discovered that he himself was the one who dug the corpse and carried it into the shelter to sleep beside him." The End.

Understand the story? It was the uninjured girl who killed all of the guys when she slept!! She was maybe sleepwalking or something. It was the guilt from leaving her friend behind buried that caused her to kill the rest while unconscious. And she's the one who carried all of them out to 'sleep' with her dead friend. At least that's how I interpret the ending. So it's not really a ghost story. But it is freaky!!!

And I'm writing all this while home alone. With a storm raging outside. So I've decided to on most of the lights in my house. If you don't already know, I'm Achluophobic. That is, I fear the dark. Especially when I'm alone. Makes me sound like a wuss but what do I care? My brain likes to play tricks on me when it's dark. Like my boogeyman's waiting behind this curtain or that door. So I'll stay in a bright room with my tv on and having a cookie or a choc while distracting meself with thoughts of Ooo-la-la babes. So don't keep me in the dark next time ok? (Pardon the pun! *laughs to ownself*)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home