Sunday, August 21, 2005

Alcoholics Anonymous

I felt so numb today.
Was it the alcohol?

Even when Yuda(version Sober 1.0) said the pretty stranger beside me said she wanted to know me. I merely shook her hand. Said Hi before finishing the darn vodka bottle, deliberately ignoring her.

Something's wrong.
Have I lost my passion?

And Yuda(version Drunk 1.1) is damn smooth. Surrounded by a couple of girls and managing to make small talk. Do girls love to listen to guys talk cock?

It's not me.
Or is it?

I think that it's hard to love but easy to like a girl. I've liked many girls. But I don't think I've really loved any.

It's Sunday.
So what?

Well, think I'll pass up on clubbing and drinking hard liquor. Guess a few beers won't hurt. You have to see the Thank-God-I'm-In-Heaven-It's-Better-Than-Sex-Orgasmic look John had when he got his beer to know how good that stuff is.

Confusing.
But confusion only affects the confused?

I probably should have gotten the number of the pretty stranger. Too bad. Well, it never hurts not to know a stranger.

Shut up.
Who, me?

Glad to see people like Huiyi, Yougen, Donovan. Haven't seen them for a long time. Sleep earlier Huiyi, don't let your radiant beau go to waste.

Hi there, stranger.
Who are you, friend?

I close my eyes when I go to bed
And I dream of angels who make me smile
I feel better when I hear them say
Everything will be wonderful some day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home