Sunday, August 14, 2005

Footsie

Just the other day, I was smsing Wen that I was playing footsie. She quickly replied, "Uhhhh......I didn't know you're this type of guy." I was taken aback and didn't know what to reply her.

Later I found out that "playing footsie" means : To rub one's foot or leg against someone else's, as a way of indicating attraction to them or sexual interest, usually done surreptitiously under the table eg at a dinner party.

Wen ar, you think too much.

I'm no Don Juan.

I'm no Casanova.

I'm no Romantic.

I'd never play footsie with anyone.

But you.

Haha, just kidding!! Don't pinch me when you see me next week. And remember our "date" is next week!! And can bring your cute little sis again. She's very funny!!

So it's yet another weekend.....or is it? It's the start of the damn EPL season!!! Yet another excuse to drink beer!! Can find anywhere better than Chamber? Damn bloody Ex and the food ain't excellent. Kopitiams anyone?

And I'm succumbing to BlinkyMummy fever!!! I just did an experiment. With me eyes closed, I did some random clicking and I ended up on BM's blog every single time!! Think my hand is so used to me going to BM's link that it's an unconscious automatic reaction!! Like sleepwalking....or should it be called sleepblogging?

Darn, do I sound desperate? Actually like Foongeynaldo(NOT his real name), I just like to read her blog. And she's a pretty cool(pretty n cool) chick(if i can call her chick considering her age and mine) what with the beer-drinking and ubër-cool hairstyle.

Okay...Enough praise or her nose will start bleeding from the high, if she ever reads this.

P.S. This is NOT a blinkymummy fansite. Though the owner of this blog does NOT mind being a blinkymummy beng.

1 Comments:

Blogger blinkymummy said...

HAHA!!

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home