Monday, January 26, 2009

Fresh Start!!

Happy Lunar New Year people!!

Time to collect Ang Baos Galore!!!

Sorry about the late replies/no shows the past week as I've been terribly busy with interviewing freshies and stuff!!! Guess it's up to me to balance my life!!

Anyway, I'm off to frag more Bak Kua, chocolate coins, and Gua Zi(black not red)!!!

Not to mention the most important of all.......Red packets with $$$ inside!!!

*Ka-ching Ka-ching*

Mmmmmmm...the sweet sound of crispy notes is just so tantalizing!!!

Alright, have fun with your friends and family during this festive season!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can phrase that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is even now a definitely as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with issue of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=screen transparent calendar 7.4.0 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you profit by the dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home