Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What do you want??

Just came back from chilling with a couple of friends. Touched upon a couple of Serious Issues. From Relationship Issues to Aims in Life to How to React when a Girl you're trying to Pick Up says she's Attached (W T F!!!)

We approached the issues from our personal perspectives and came out with multiple answers. But I realised that.....it's just like when you're writing a GP Essay....there's no one Right Answer!!

But here's a few things I do want for sure.

I want to stop treating the people who love me the most for granted. Like my Mum. Always upsetting her. Always assuming she'll be there. I don't know. Don't know what I'll do if she's taken away from me. I know I don't appreciate her enough.

I want to have kids! I don't know. Maybe because I had a bad childhood. So I want to compensate for it. Make sure that my kids will have an enjoyable time growing up. But will I suffocate them with my love and expectations?

I want to be happy. Who doesn't? But what makes you truly happy? A Lamborghini in your lot? Or leaving a footnote in history of being a famous so-and-so?

I want to find the One. Who are you? Where are you? Will we ever meet? Have I passed by you without knowing?

Ok, this is damn disorganized but so are my thoughts.

So.....What do you really want??

I have climbed the highest mountains
I have run through the fields
Only to be with you
Only to be with you.

I have run, I have crawled
I have scaled these city walls
These city walls
Only to be with you.

But I still haven't found
What I'm looking for.
But I still haven't found
What I'm looking for.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home