Saturday, February 09, 2008

The Wall

Why do people drink?

Peer pressure?

A fresh experience?

Or to forget their troubles?

Nowadays when I drink, I seem to hit the Wall pretty fast.

So wtf is the Wall anyway??

It's when I get beyond the 'High' part of drinking and sink into the deep thinking part. Like wondering if anything I do ever matters when in a couple of decades or so, I'm not even gonna be on this Earth.

Or what will happen when I die? Is there really an Afterlife and do I want to be a part of it?

I had a weird dream yesterday. I realised after a while that I was in a dream and sought to validate that I was indeed in a dream-state. I remembered reading from somewhere that if you are dreaming, you won't be able to see your hands clearly.

So I lifted my hands and realised that they were blurry and pointed at weird angles which validated my belief that I was in a dream. Once I realised I was in a dream, I proceeded to do all the things I wanted to do without fear of consequences.

I gave my Chinese teacher a hug, although I haven't seen her in ages in real-life. Then I sought out a girl I really liked for a Kiss, but some auto-defence guilt mechanism prevented me from kissing her by making the whole class disappear while I was looking for her for a guilt/consequence-free kiss.

Ok, I've hit the Wall too many times already. Time to take a break and hopefully there's street soccer or Mahjong awaiting me tomorrow. Cheers and Happy Chinese New Year to all!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home