Sunday, October 26, 2008

Kerk Ak Work...Dok Nok Diskurb!!

Got upset today because of a scriptwriter's whim to make a father sign the death warrant for his unborn baby to save his wife.

Fuck this shit.

Like seriously.

Even though it's just some stupid Taiwanese Drama, it made me super mad and pissed off and sad. It's not real, but you never know. The world is so wide and huge and shit happens in real life that you wouldn't even dare to dream about in your worst nightmare.

Got freaking more pissed when the bitch who inadvertently caused the aforementioned accident started to act pathetic to gain sympathy. "Oh, I'll never be able to perform ballet again!"

Two words for you, dear...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By now you must be wondering why I'm so angsty and emo over a lousy show. Must be something wrong with me right???

Two words for you, friend...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
IT'S OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess I just got too much emotions cooped up. Got to release them once in a while or they might just burst out. Think of it as emotional masturbation!!

I wonder why high EQ is so valued nowadays. Is the ability to hide your true emotions and be a true hypocrite important?

They call it 'emotional management' and 'being tactful'. Ok, I agree that you have to 'be tactful' sometimes so that you don't hurt other people's pathetic little feelings.

But are we so used to 'being tactful' that we have forgotten how to be true to ourselves? As usual, there are no right answers to Kerk's questions but there are plenty of wrong ones though.

Such as :

"Sorry, but a pretty princess like me can't go out with blondie bengs like you...We're just not meant to be!!!"

or

"Yup, I finished mugging everything...like before the term started...like you are so going to get your ass kicked...and don't worry, I'll say hi to the HDs for you!"

And my replies to such wrong answers are short and curt. In fact you can find my Big and Bold reply above. (Hint : Two words!!) Reward for guessing the correct reply will be a box of Hello Kitty Strawberry Cream Filled Biscuit!!

In case you're too eager to claim the delightful treat, I think you haven't been reading the news. Here, I'll help you out.

>>>I'm a link so click me, Stupid!<<<

How about that? Never in your worst nightmare would you imagine getting kidney stones from eating cute innocent-looking Hello Kitty Biscuits.

Alright I'm going to bed.

Good morning and good night!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home